Friday, January 22, 2010

The SWEETest smile :-)

Tonight, we enjoyed a skype call and I got to see sweet little surro babe smile! Her daddy was holding her and she was smiling up at him and I just love to see her with her parents and love to see her happy with them. Just knowing that she is taken care of and loved makes me feel good. Knowing that I was a part of making this family is exactly what drew me to being a surrogate, but the feeling that I get from it is much more rewarding than I even knew it could be. Yes, the downsides have been tougher than expected, but Man, have the upsides been more UP! The love that what I feel for this beautiful new family is so strong and the deep love and connection that I have to this little girl is absolutely undying. Hmmm. Just sitting here feeling so full of yumminess right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment