Monday, January 11, 2010

IT IS getting better :-)

I can't really say why other than time and my enjoying having energy and feeling good! In fact, I feel better than I have in a year's time. When I started injections back in March was the beginning of not feeling great (understatement) and now, well now I am becoming ME again.

As my energy is returning, I have been doing yoga and going for walks and it feels amazing. As I have some weight to lose, I realize that I could slip in to that old and all too common pattern of hating my body and not really enjoying life when I have weight to lose. BUT, I feel something different this time. Is it maturity, or is it maybe being very relaxed after several months off work, or is it that I am only 5 weeks post partum? Or, maybe it is the fact that I am so over-joyed to feel good and have my energy back that I have a new lease on life? I believe that it is the later. so, here's to feeling good and working on my ultimate fitness.......and enjoying the journey.


1 comment:

  1. so glad to hear this! The power of yoga, youth, sleep, and peace with life!

    ReplyDelete