Saturday, November 28, 2009

Many practice runs and IP are in the air :-)

Tonight is the eve of the arrival of the parents. My body has been pre-laboring for 2.5 weeks. I'm wondering if it is just girls that do this as I went through this also with my girls, but not my boys.

As I soaked in the tub tonight, I was filled with awe and wonder of how our first meeting will go? Will it be at home, or hospital? Will it be with babe in my belly or arms? The parents, being so busy to get out the door for such a long and important trip only text me today and didn't call. They have no idea how eager my body seems to be to give them their gift!

It's 6 PM now and the parents will be here around 5 PM tomorrow. We're hanging on to see if things stop again, or progress..........more updates to follow.......

No comments:

Post a Comment